Saturday, November 2, 2013

IVF - Final Results

Poor Gidget!
Photo courtesy of Mr. Blue.
Halloween has come and gone. I hope everyone had a spooktacular time. Mr. Blue and I divided duties, he was in charge of playing STWOR and keeping Gidget under control and I got to hand out the candy. We turned out the lights about 8:30pm and by then I was so tired I went to bed not much later.

But that's not what you came here to read about.

I did have my appointment that morning to get the pregnancy test done. When they called me they said that what they look for is an HCG level (pregnancy hormone) of at least 50....



Mine was 90.  I'M PREGNANT!

I had another test today so they could check to make sure my HCG levels were rising appropriately. Today my level is 271. They said everything is looking excellent. 

Unfortunately I have to remain on the meds for a while, so I still have the patches, suppositories and butt pokeys to do. The first ultrasound is in 2 weeks and if everything looks great they'll start weening me off the meds.

As of right now I am 1 month pregnant. It hasn't really hit Mr. Blue and I just yet. Don't get me wrong we're very happy but this has been a long journey and we haven't made it past the first trimester yet. We'll feel much better after the ultrasound.

If you want true jumping up and down screaming excitement that would be my Sister and our Irish/Australian sis. They are too funny but I do appreciate the support. Thanks gals!

I intend to keep this blog going throughout my pregnancy. Since this is my first successful pregnancy all of the experiences will be new to me.

Mr. Blue and I thank everyone for all of their support during this time. We're going to be PARENTS!!


...happy, healthy baby...happy, healthy baby...happy, healthy baby...

Big Hugs to All

BB 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! I am still jumping up and down ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news, looking forward to hearing about your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bocoran Jitu Angka Togel Klik4d Untuk Bulan September 2018

    ReplyDelete