![]() |
| My Belly! photo credit: zAmb0ni via photopin cc |
I had an appointment today to check and see how I'm doing with the stim meds. So far so good. I've got a good number of follicles that have been enlarged which is promising. Now I also get to do the suppression meds again, Cetrotide. So I get double pokeys in the morning and 1 in the evening starting tomorrow. And of course there's the rash that comes with the Cetrotide (bleh). My belly looks like it has a constellation on it now. Mr. Blue says I should have been trying to create the big dipper. ;-)
...and luckily these particular meds haven't been making me insane so that's been nice. I've been about as normal as I can be for me. :)
Starting Tuesday I have checkup appointments everyday to see how things are going. We're getting close to retrieval. I can't help but to hope that this time around will be the one that works! Trying not to get my hopes up but there you go.
**For those that don't know, stimulation meds are to help more than 1 follicle/egg to develop. Usually a woman only releases 1 (sometimes 2) eggs a month. The stimulation medicines help increase that number so there are more eggs to extract at once. The suppression meds then help to keep my body from releasing them naturally before they can be collected.

No comments:
Post a Comment