![]() |
| I'm not fat I'm fluffy! photo credit: James Marvin Phelps via photopin cc |
This year Mr. Blue and I decided to join the weight loss craze. I'm taking a page out of Wonder Whisk's book and I've decided to post about it.
Our weight has been creeping up on us for a while, so we decided not to look like typical Americans anymore (the Aussies make fun of Americans for this) and do something about it.
He discovered the Weight Watcher's point system and that's what we've been using all year so far. The first month was the hardest as they gave me the lowest number of points to start with (unlike Mr. Blue whose points drop gradually as he loses weight). I thought I was starving all of the time and didn't think it would work - WRONG! It has been working and we're eating much healthier now.
We started on January 7th, I weighed in at 175 lbs. My goal is to get to 125 lbs.
On Monday's weigh in I was 142 lbs. I've lost 33 lbs so far! WOOT!
...17 lbs more to go...
**My weight will probably go up with all of the IVF meds but I'm happy to have made it this far. :)

This is exciting to read. And wow, 33 pounds down. Fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThank you darlin! :)
Delete