![]() |
| Baby Toes! photo credit: Nisha A via photopin cc |
Took the Cetrotide this morning and, as should be a shock to no one, had an allergic reaction. The reaction was slightly bigger and more annoying than the first one. Luckily I have an appointment tomorrow morning AFTER the next injection so I'll be able to show them the reaction and see if I should be concerned.
It takes about 4 hours but it does go away, and as long as it isn't hurting my cycle I'm willing to keep using it. There's only about 5 days left of it anyway.
Retrieval is getting closer and closer and I find myself paying more and more attention to baby stuff. Even me, who couldn't care less about the Royals, perked up when I heard Kate and William had a baby boy.
My mantra right now:
Healthy, happy baby...healthy, happy baby...healthy, happy baby...

No comments:
Post a Comment